History Objective Questions Answer :
Welcome to digital odisha, here we discuss some history objective questions answer which help to your all odisha competitive exam like ct, bed, otet, ossc, osssc, opsc, oas, aso exam , history gk , history multiple choice questions , history objective questions .history objective questions answer, history objective question answer.
1. Which of the following Indus Valley sites is presently in Pakistan?
2. The term“Tirthankaras”is associated with
3. The Vedic Aryans first settled in the region of
A. Central India
B. Gangetic Doab
D. Kashmir and Punjab
4. Gandhara School of artis related to which of the following dynasties?
5. The cult of Krishna is primarily exhibited through the
A. Ancient art
B. Rajasthani school of art
C. Mughal school of art
D. Bengal school of art
6. The earliest evidence of silver in India is found in the
A. Harappan culture
B. Chalcolitchic cultures of western India
D. Silver punch marked coins
7. Buddha delivered his first sermon at
8. In which of the following Buddhist councils,the Buddhism was divided into Sthaviravada and second Mahasamghikas?
A. First Budhdist Council
B. Second Budhdist Council
C. Third Budhdist Council
D. Fouth Budhdist Council
9. WhoamongthefollowingannexedAnga toMagadha?
A. Chandragupta Maurya
10. Who among the following is known for his work on medicine during the Gupta Period?
11. Who wrote ‘Kiratarjuniyam’?
12. The Sanskrit drama Which triumph over the Nandais
13. On which of the following systems of Hindu Philosophy, Shankaracharya wrote commentary in 9th century AD?
14. The Hindu social sacraments such as marriage etc. are performed on the basis of the rituals described in the
15. In Greek texts,who among the following has been mentioned as Amitrochates?
16. The first ruler of the Satavahanas was
C. Sri Satakarni
17. Which of the following works credits ‘Pushyabhuti’ as the founder of the Vardhana dynasty?
B. Banskhera Inscription of Harsha
18. Jatakas are the stories of
A. Buddha’s life
B. Buddha’s previous lives
C. The lives of the future Buddhas
D. Great saints of Buddhism
19. Which among the following is correct about Bhaddasala?
A. He was a poet in the court of Chandragupta Maurya
B. He was the general of the Nanda Army
C. He was an ambassador of Ceylon King sentto Asoka’s court
D. He was a playwright in the Gupta Era
20. Who among the following was known to have worked in Medicine?
22. The fourth Buddhist Council was held at
23. The famous poet Kalidasa lived in the court of
24. The temple of Konark was built by Narasimha of the:
A. Maratha Dynasty
B. Chola Dynasty
C. Ganga Dynasty
D. Vijaynagar Empire
25. The greatest Buddhist commentator of the Buddhist canonical literature has been
26. Madurai had been the capital of the
27. What was the name of the silver coins issued by Guptas?
28. The Kushan rule was brought toanend by
A. The Nagas
B. The Britishers
D. The Hindu Shahi Dynasty
29. The first astronomical observatory of Harappan Civilization has been found at which among the following ancient Indian sites?
30. Ayodhya temples are located on the banks of which of the following rivers?
[su_button url=”https://odiagk.in/history-mcq-gk-part-6/” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#cb133c” size=”5″]Click here to read History multiple choice answer Set -6[/su_button]
31. Whom was Ashvaghosha a contemporary of?
32. During the reign of Kanishka, Buddhism for the first time went to China and from China it went to
A. Burma and Tibet
B. Thailand and Cambodia
C. Korea and Japan
D. Indonesia and Vietnam
33. Who among the following wrote Priyadarshika?
34. In 1837, James Princep deciphered an Inscription in Brahmi script referring to a king called‘Devanamapiya Piyadassi’. The celebrated monarch known by this epithet was:
D. Chandragupta Vikramaditya
35. Buddhism was first propagated outside India In
36. Gautama Buddha was brought up by
37. The worship of images(of Buddha) in India began during the period
38. Whose general was Appolodotus?
39. The Ramayana narrates events believed to have taken place in the Yugaorage.
40. Which of the following Chinese pilgrim gives account of the First Gupta Ruler?
D. None of the above
[su_button url=”https://notesforexam.in/history-objective-questions/” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#135dcb” size=”5″]Click here to read in hindi[/su_button] [su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=11coVK-8dl8F5fv-Ero1512ZR6QH0oMu2″ target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#128014″ size=”5″]Download pdf here[/su_button]