1) The Tamil Nadu government has announced that every year Minorities Rights Day will be observed on ______________ at the state level.
(a) 18 December
(b) 19 December
(c) 20 December
(d) 21 December
(A) 18 December
2) Which of the following organization has conducted a multiday cyber defense exercise known as the Locked Shields exercise in Tallinn, Estonia?
(a) Association of Southeast Asian Nations
(b) South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation
(c) Shanghai Cooperation Organization
(d) North Atlantic Treaty Organization
(D) Shanghai Cooperation Organization
3) Which country will host the 21st World Congress of Accountants (WCOA) in 2022?
4) Robert Golob has been elected as the Prime Minister of which country?
5) Who has been appointed as the co-chair of UNICEF’s YuWaah board?
(a) Kamlesh Nilkanth Vyas
(b) Ashwin Yardi
(c) LV Vaidyanathan
(d) Satya Easwaran
(B) Ashwin Yardi
6) Where was India’s first bus service with ‘Tap In, Tap Out’ or the fully digital ticketing facility, inaugurated recently?
(b) Tamil Nadu
7) Which company has been conferred the Public Relations Awards 2022 by the Public Relations Society of India (PRSI)?
(a) National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
(b) NTPC Limited
(c) Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
(d) National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
(D) National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
8) Who among the following has been chosen for the Commonwealth Points of Light Award for his exceptional work in improving access to education for children from marginalised backgrounds?
(a) Kishore Kumar Das
(b) Vivek Lall
(c) Manoj Pande
(d) Babita Singh
(A) Kishore Kumar Das
9) ‘Raisina Dialogue’ which was inaugurated recently, is a Conference in which field?
[A] Foreign policy
[B] Climate Change
[C] Information and Communication Technology
(A) Foreign policy
10) Which state government has signed an MoU with NIXI-CSC Data Services Centre to establish an international standard Data Centre?
11) Padma Shri Binapani Mohanty passed away recently. She was a/an _____________.
12) Emmanuel Macron has won the Presidential Election of which country?
[D] South Africa
13) Mwai Kibaki passed away recently. He was the Former President of which of the following country?
14) Who won the Laureus World Breakthrough of the Year 2022 Award?
a) Neeraj Chopra
b) Emma Raducanu
c) Daniil Medvedev
(B) Emma Raducanu
15) Which country was the largest military spender in the world in 2021?