Animal Husbandary related gk mcq pdf download
????.A state in India has the following characteristics.
1. Its Northern part is arid and semi-arid.
2. Its central part produces cotton.
3. Cultivation of cash crops is predominant over food crops. Which one of the following states has all of the above characteristics?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
????. About one-third of India’s cattle population is found in the three states, these are
(A) Bihar, Maharastra and Uttar Pradesh
(B) Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh
(C) Punjab, Orissa and Rajasthan
(D) Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Rajasthan
????. Consider the following pairs. Region Well-known for the production of
1. Kinnaur – Arecanut
2. Mewat – Mango
3. Coromandel – Soyabean Which of the above pairs is/are correctly matched?
(A) Only 1 and 2
(B) Only 3
(C) 1, 2 and 3
(D) None of the above
???? Stock Farming is
(A) Growing of 2-3 crops at the same time
(B) Breeding of animals
(C) Crop rotation
(D) None of the above
????. Most milk yielding goat breed in India is
(A) Barbari (B) Jamunapari
(C) Kali Bengali (D) Beetal
???? National Dairy Research Institute is located at
(A) Jhansi (B) New Delhi
(C) Ludhiana (D) Karnal
????. Largest density of number of cattle in per 100 hectare gross cultivable land is in
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Uttar Pradesh
???? The cow breed known for high milk yield is
(A) Gangatiri (B) Haryana
(C) Sahiwal (D) Tharparkar
???? Where are the Tharparkar species found?
(A) Tribal Belt
(B) Border region of Rajasthan
(C) Hadauti Region
(D) Torawati Region
????. What is ‘Operation Flood’ associated with?
(A) Flood Control
(B) Irrigation Project
(C) Storage of Food grains
(D) Milk Production and Distribution
???? India’s place in milk production in the world is
(A) First (B) Second
(C) Third (D) Fourth
???? White Revolution is related to
(A) Egg production
(B) Milk production
(C) Wheat production
(D) Fish production
????. Who is known as the father of India’s ‘White Revolution’?
(A) Dr. Varghese Kurien
(B) Dr. Hargovind Khurana
(C) Dr. Homi Bhabha
(D) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
????. Which of the following statements are correct?
1. Largest number of cattle are found in Madhya Pradesh.
2. Largest number of Buffaloes in India are found in Uttar Pradesh.
3. Largest number of sheep in India are found in Rajasthan.
4. Uttar Pradesh in India is the largest producer of cow milk. Select the correct answer using the code given below.
(A) 1 and 2 (B) 2 and 3
(C) 3 and 4 (D) 1 and 4
???? Who among the following is associated with ‘White Revolution’?
(A) P.J. Kurien
(B) Varghese Kurien
(C) M.S. Swaminathan
(D) M.S. Raghunathan