General Knowledge short questions MCQ PDF
46. Which Indus Valley Civilization Site will you connect with the Bronze statue of ‘Dancing Girl’?
47. A major Harappan site, surrounded by flood barriers to protect it with the help of UNESCO funds,
48. Which foreign journalist reported about British brutality against peaceful satyagrahis at Dharsana Salt Depot during the Civil Disobedience Movement?
49. Who among the following was the ruler of Satavahana?
D. Vashishtiputra pulumay
50. Where did Lord Buddha take his (Mahaparinirvana) last breath?
51. The only engraved stone portrait of Emperor Ashoka is
53. The most famine occurred during British rule in India –
54. Which king has the lion capital at Sarnath?
55. Which Sikh Guru laid the foundation of the city of Amritsar?
A. Guru Nanak Dev ji
B. Guru Ramdas ji
C. Guru Arjun Dev Ji
D. Guru Govind Singhji
56. Paramount is paramount. “The Indian states’ relations with the British government were defined by which commission?
A Hunter Commission
B. Stretchy Commission
C. Butler commission
57. Quit India movement was launched in response
A. Cripps Offer
B. Simon Commission Report
C. Wavell Plan
D. Cabinet mission plan
58. Gandhiji wanted students to spend their holidays
C. Social service
D. None of these
59. In which bank is the “Taj Mahal”:
60. Which of the following animals was not represented on the seals and terracotta art of Harappan culture?
61. Mughal emperor, who built the Peacock throne?
A. Shah Jahan
62. Ain-i-Akbari and Akbar Nama were written by Abul Fazl
63. The last Governor-General of India was
A. DC Rajagopalachari
B. Lord Canning
C. Lord Dalhousie
D. Lord Mountbatten
64. Ustad Mansoor was a famous painter of the region.
65. Indus Valley Specialized IN
A. town planning
D. These all
66. The study of inscriptions is called:
67. Archaeological finds have been found from Alamgirpur in Ghaziabad district.
A. Harappan Culture
B. Vedic culture
C. Maurya Culture
D. Gupta period culture
72. Which was the first capital of Magadha?
C. Girivarja (Rajgriha)
73. The Kuwait-ul-Islam Mosque was built by which ruler?
B. Qutbuddin Aibak
C. Muhammad bin Tughlaq
74. Which of the following Indian government gave separate representation to Muslims?
A. Act of 1909
B. Act of 1919
C. Act of 1935
D. of 1947 Act