General Knowledge Short Questions MCQ SET-20 Download PDF
1. Manipur has common boundaries with the group of States of:
A. Meghalaya, Mizoram and Tripura
B. Nagaland, Mizoram and Meghalaya
C. Nagaland, Assam and Mizoram
D. Nagaland, Meghalaya nad Tripura
2. Which one among the following parts of India falls under earthquake zone V?
A. Western Ghats
B. Indo-Gangetic Basin
C. Vindhyan Region
D. North- Eastern Region
3. The atmosphere has how many distinct layers?
4. Softwood forests are mostly found in
A. Himalayan region
D. Western Ghats
5. Total continents are?
6. Among the following rivers which one is the largest?
7. Which of the following regions of India receives winter rainfall by western disturbances?
A. Tamil Nadu Coast
B. Andhra Cost
C. Orissa Coast
8. _________ river is known as the ’Ganga of South”.
9. _________ is a strait between the Tamil Nadu state and the Mannar district of the Northern Province of the island nation of Sri Lanka.
A. Palk Strait
B. Walk Strait
C. Talk Strait
D. Balk Strait
10. The percentage of earth surface covered by India is
11. The tributary of River Indus which ows through Himachal Pradesh is:
12. Palakkad Gap is a in State of Kerala.
B. Mountain Pass