General Science multiple choice questions PDF Test No – 8
Welcome to digital odisha , here we discuss some general science multiple choice questions which help to your all odisha competitive exam. science objective questions discuss || if you want daily notes subscribe our website press the bell icon.
Science Objective Questions pdf
351. The chemical composition of four well known items are given below. Choose the incorrect one.
(a) Common salt-sodium and chlorine
(b) Baking soda-sodium, hydrogen, carbon and oxygen
(c) Caustic soda-sodium, hydrogen and oxygen
(d) Washing soda-sodium, hydrogen and oxygen
352. Four identical kettles, having the same amount of water, have bases made of different metals of the same thickness. If these kettles are placed on identical flames in identical manner, water will boil first in the kettle which has the base made of
(c) Stainless steel
353. If all plants were to die out and disappear from the face of the earth, which of the following gases, found normally in the air, will also disappear ?
(a) Carbon dioxide
(c) Water vapour
354. Islets of Langerhans secrete insulin in
(a) Pancreas gland
(b) Pituitary gland
(c) Parathyroid gland
(d) Thyroid gland
355. ECG is used to diagnose ailments connected with the
356. Malaria affects the
357.Which of the following is a non-ferrous metal ?
358.Mercury thermometer was invented by
359. The velocity of light was first measured by
360. A bulb of 100W is lighted for a period of ten hours per day in the month of June. The total electrical energy consumed in that month in kilowatt hours is
361. Red blood corpuscles are produced in the
(b) Bone marrow
362. Doctors recommend that we should cook our food in oil rather than in vanaspati ghee because
(a) Oil contains saturated fats
(b) Oil contains unsaturated fats
(c) Oil is easier to cook
(d) Oil is cheaper
363. Nectar is secreted by most flowers which are