History Multiple choice questions PDF in odia
Welcome to digital odisha, here we discuss some history multiple choice questions in hindi which help to your all competitive exam . history multiple choice odia pdf, history short questions pdf.
31. The Vedic economy was based on
(a) trade and commerce
(b) crafts and industries
(c) agriculture and cattle rearing
(d) all the above
32. The normal form of government during the Vedic period was
33. Two popular Assemblies of the Vedic period were
(a) Sabha and Mahasabha
(b) Mahasabha and Ganasabha
(c) Sabha and Samiti
(d) Ur and Kula
36. Which of the following does not represent an important source material for the Mauryan period?
(a) Literary works
(b) Foreign accounts
(c) Numismatic evidence
(d) Epigraphic sources
37. According to Strabo, the Tamil kingdom to first send emissaries to meet Augustin in Athens in 20 BC, was
38. Who among the following was the founder of the Nanda dynasty?
(a) Mahapadma Nanda
(b) Ashoka Nanda
(c) Dhana Nanda
(d) None of the above
39. The word ‘Veda’ has been derived from the root word ‘Vid’ which means
40. The Kushan rule was brought to an end by
(a) The Nagas
(b) The Britishers
(d) The Hindu Shahi Dynasty
41. Ashoka has been particularly Influenced by the Buddhist monk
42. During Kanishka’s reign, the center of political activity shifted from Magadha to
(d) Purushapura (Peshawar)
43. Which of the following Sanskrit language?
44. Who had got the Konark Sun Temple constructed?
(c) Narasimha Deva II
(d) Rajendra Chola
[su_posts template=”templates/list-loop.php” posts_per_page=”05″ tax_term=”24″ order=”desc”]
45. Which one of the following sculptures invariably used green schist as the medium?
(a) Maurya sculptures
(b) Mathura sculptures
(c) Bharhut sculptures
(d) Gandhara sculptures
46. Who among the following is known for his work on medicine during the Gupta period?
47. In the context of ancient Indian society, which one of the following terms does not belong to the category of the other three?
48. Who wrote Mrichchhakatika (Clay Cart)?
49. After the partition of India, the largest number of Harappan towns and settlements have been found in
(d) Uttar Pradesh
50. The Indus Valley civilisation can be said to belong to the
(a) Paleolithic age
(b) Primitive age
(c) Neolithic age
(d) Bronze age
51. Who among the following used to hold a religious assembly at Prayag every five year?
(d) Chandragupta Vikramaditya
52. Gautam Buddha as a prince was known as
53. The Jatakas are a collection of stories
(a) Meant for children
(b) Based on pet Hindu myths
(c) About Jains saints
(d) Pertaining to several different earlier births of the Buddha
54. Architectural developments in India manifested themselves in their full glory during the period of the
55. The deep transforming effect that the Kalinga War had on Ashoka has been described in
(a) Archaeological excavations
(b) Rock edicts
(d) Pillar edicts
56. The proud title of ‘Vikramaditya’ had been assumed by
(b) Chandragupta II
57. In which region was the first metallic coin used in India?
(a) The Indo-Gangetic plain of central India
(b) The Himalayas
(c) Bihar and Eastern Uttar Pradesh
(d) The Deccan Plateau
58. Which of the following was the first metal to be discovered and used as tools by humans?
59. The philosophy propounded in the Upanishads is known as
60. After the growth of the Vedic religion the most important development in the history of the so-called Hinduism was the development of
[su_button url=”https://wifi-study.in/history-multple-choice-questions-pdf/” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#801230″]Read In Hindi[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=13mzUiqt9TUDFWcZjP1EtUwpmzICn8KYs” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#124280″]DOWNLOAD PDF HERE [/su_button]