1. Where did the traveller Ibn Batuta come from?
(A) Morocco (B) Persia
(C) Turkey (D) Central Asia
2. Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq was proficient in-
(A) Art (B) Music
(C) Calligraphy (D) Philosphy
3. Ibn Batuta visited India during the reign of
(A) Iltutmish (B) Ala-ud-din Khilji
(C) Muhammad bin Tughlaq
4. Which Sultan of Delhi established an employment bureau, a charity bureau and a charitable
(A) Firoz Tughlaq (B) Mohammad Tughlaq
(C) Alauddin Khilji (D) Balban
5. Who among the following Sultans of Delhi has
been described by the historians as the ‘mixture of opposites’?
(B) Alauddin Khilji
(D) Ibrahim Lodi
6. Who issued a token currency in copper coins
between AD 1329 and 1330?
(A) Alauddin Khilzi (B) Ghiyas-ud-din Tughlaq
(D) Feroz Tughlaq
7. Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq was a failure because-
(A) He was mad.
(B) He was not a practical states man.
(C) He transferred the capital
(D) He waged war with China.
8. Presently Daulatabad where Muhammad-bin
Tughlaq had transferred the capital from Delhi
is situatd near-
(A) Mysore (B) Aurangabad
(C) Nizamabad (D) Bhopal
9. Who was the Delhi Sultan to impose Jiziya on
(A) Ala-ud-din Khilji
(B) Firoz Tughlaq
10. Muhammad Bin Tughlaq transferred his capital from-
(A) Delhi to Warangal (B) Delhi to Devagiri
(C) Delhi to Madurai (D) Delhi to Vijayanagar
11. Which of the following Sultans of Tughlaq dynasty
issued copper coins instead of silver ones?
(A) Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
(C) Firoz Shah Tughlaq
(D) Mahmud Tughlaq
12. Which emperor shifted his capital from Delhi
(B) Muhammad Bin Tughlaq
(C) Sher Shah Suri
(D) Genghis Khan