1. Which was the birth place of Guru Nanak?
(A) Gurdaspur (B) Amritsar
(C) Lahore (D) Talwandi
2. The Sikh military sect ‘the Khalsa’ was introduced by –
(A) Har Rai (B) Harkishan
(C) Gobind Singh (D) Tegh Bahadur
3. The Sikh Guru who wrote “Zafar-Nama” in Persian was-
(A) Guru Har Rai (B) Guru Har Krishan
(C) Guru Gobind Singh(D) Guru Tegbahadur
4. The Sikh Guru who wrote Guru Nank’s biography was-
(A) Guru Angad Dev (B) Guru Amardas
(C) Guru Ramdas (D) Guru Arjun Dev
5. The founder of the Independent Sikh State was:
(A) Guru Nanak (B) Guru Govind Singh
(C) Dalip Singh (D) Maharaja Ranjit Singh
6. The Akaal Takht was built by-
(A) Guru Ramdas (B) Guru Teg Bahadur
(C) Guru Hargovind (D) Guru Nanak
7. Who succeeded Guru Nanak?
(A) Guru Angad (B) Guru Ramdas
(C) Guru Arjun (D) Guru Hargobind
8. Which is the holy book of the Sikh religion?
(A) Bhagwad Gita (B) Baani
(C) Gurmukhi (D) Guru Granth Sahib
9. Who among the following Sikh Gurus had laid
the foundation of Amritsar?
(A) Guru Amar Das (B) Guru Ramdas
(C) Guru Arjan Dev (D) Guru Hargovbind
10. Khalsa Panth was created by Guru Gobind
Singh in which year?
(A) 1599 (B) 1707
(C) 1699 (D) 1657